We live and work in a high-tech globally interconnected world, in which digital technologies are provided and accessed across national borders, involve multiple parties and increasingly are conducted in the cloud aka “distributed usage.” This leads to complex legal questions when allegations of patent infringement are raised in respect of the provision and accessing of digital technologies. Join our global team of patent experts as we explore these complex multi-jurisdictional issues in a two-part webinar series on 26 Oct and 3 Nov.
- Tuesday, 26 October 2021: Digital and Cloud Technologies - Protection and Enforcement Strategies
- Wednesday, 3 November 2021: Digital and Cloud Technologies - Evidentiary Strategies
- Helen Macpherson - Partner, Baker McKenzie Sydney
- Alexander Ritter - Partner, Baker McKenzie Munich
- Mackenzie Martin - Partner, Baker McKenzie Dallas
- Binxin Li - Partner, Baker McKenzie FenXun in Shanghai
- Marcela Trigo - Partner, Trench Rossi Watanabe in Rio de Janeiro
We hope you will participate in and enjoy this exciting webinar series. Register here.
*Trench Rossi Watanabe and Baker McKenzie have executed a strategic cooperation agreement for consulting on foreign law.